Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CLOUD 9

I got in my car and shamelessly chased the clouds....clouds and LA do not happen at the same time, well at least the big puff beautiful ones. With all the rain we got, there was one evening I was just in heaven. Turns out, one cannot escape the LA landscape in trying to capture these moments. I really tried. I drove around for a while and ended up in East LA, never to get higher than the reach of the power lines. I have staked better locations now in case the miracle happens again!




0 comments:

about the FiZZ

As a photographer and freelancer in LA, I experience random adventures frequently. This blog is an exciting opportunity for me to finally share my story with others. Many great photos to come....stay tuned!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP