Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Where were YOU on the day of the inaguration?

....I was with Wendy at the Nokia Theater in downtown Los Angeles and watched the inauguration at the outside jumbo screens. It was a great experience to share this historical moment with the public...especially in LA. Towards the end of the ceremonies I kept thinking...how can I best capture this day in history that would make it unique and memorable. I couldn't help but notice the plethora of Obama tshirts--and that was the answer! Create a documentation of the tshirts worn by the attendees. It was a blast! Wendy and I ran around meeting everyone we could. People were quite proud to show off their choice of tshirt to my point-and-shoot documentary. Its fun to finally have a blog up to share my findings. Enjoy!





0 comments:

about the FiZZ

As a photographer and freelancer in LA, I experience random adventures frequently. This blog is an exciting opportunity for me to finally share my story with others. Many great photos to come....stay tuned!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP