Saturday, February 28, 2009

Outside of Park City, Utah

Two weekends ago a few of us from LA made the trip to Rachel Vincent's family cabin just outside of Park City, Utah. It was so beautiful up there!! ...plus I got to try the snowmobiles out in the "ranch." I must admit I love to drive cars pretty fast, so it was fun to check out my comfort level on a new form of transportation on foreign terrain. Here are a few of my favorite shots. Rachel is on the snowmobile, while Jeff is setting up his huge kite board, and I am featured all bundled up trying not to freeze. :) Enjoy!










0 comments:

about the FiZZ

As a photographer and freelancer in LA, I experience random adventures frequently. This blog is an exciting opportunity for me to finally share my story with others. Many great photos to come....stay tuned!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP