Wednesday, March 4, 2009

YMCA Shoot this week

I worked on Monday assisting Brazilian photographer Marcelo Coelho. We were at the YMCA in Montebello (south east LA) photographing classes all day. Turns out they have a community garden as well! They were so kind to give me those carrots in this photo that this kind man pulled out of the ground. So tasty when fresh! They shared their butter and red leafed lettuce as well. Photo shoots always bring interesting situations. Its not every Monday morning you wake up to watching a senior pool work out, Asian women line dancing and collecting fresh garden produce.

0 comments:

about the FiZZ

As a photographer and freelancer in LA, I experience random adventures frequently. This blog is an exciting opportunity for me to finally share my story with others. Many great photos to come....stay tuned!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP