Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Gifts



I really wanted a great gift to give family, roommates, and friends for Christmas....and still affordably make it with a personal touch. The end result was making small cards....they were perfect! I had them printed in bulk at psprint.com. They were the best deal I found for price-per-piece and the color was dead on...needless to say I was super jazzed! (I am really picky when it comes to printing!!)

A personalized calendar for my dad seemed like the best gift for this year. I made a custom calendar with panoramic images that I have taken over the last 2 years. They include my trips to the Caribbean, Egypt, Cyprus, Zion National Park, trails in Malibu, and the coast off Marina Del Rey in the Los Angeles. I was quite excited he really enjoyed his gift! I have been blessed to see and capture some great parts of our world.

0 comments:

about the FiZZ

As a photographer and freelancer in LA, I experience random adventures frequently. This blog is an exciting opportunity for me to finally share my story with others. Many great photos to come....stay tuned!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP